Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (Ace Machine)
Lymphatic Drainage Massage has a powerful cleansin, relaxing, pain relieving & immunological effects. It's a gentle, flowing, rhythmic massage.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage is used primarily to promote the optimal functioning of the lymphatic vesels that lead to the curculatory system. This gentle massage helps remove metabolic waste, excess water, toxins and bacteria from tissue via the initial lymph vessels and the venous capillaries.
What is involved in manual lymphatic drainage massage treatment?
A consultation is required before/at your first treatment; this ensures lymphatic drainage massage is right for you. Typically, a lymphatic drainage massage lasts an hour and every treatment is tailored to the clients needs and areas of the body can be worked on for the majority of the time and other areas can be omitted. During the treatment towels are used to ensure your modesty. Oils or creams can be used to help nourish the skin and allow a smooth continuous flowing movement. Our therapists are trained in the ACE cupping machine which can be used to further enhance the benefits of this treatment.
What are the benefits of manual lymphatic drainage massage?
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage has many benefits including the sample list below:
- Especially good for promoting deep relaxation and a feeling of well-being
- reduce oedema, skin disorders, headaches, sinus congestion, sprains, aches
- Assists in alleviating fatigue both physical and mental
- Helps to improve condition, colour and tone of the skin - due to increases in blood supply
- Helps disperse toxins from the body
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves functions of the kidneys through detoxification, digestive disorders
- Help remove tissue congestion and minimize scar formation before or after surgery
- Produces very good effects on the circulatory system and may help lower blood pressure
- Reduces overall stress and has a soothing and relaxing effect both psychologically and physically
- Gives a feeling of calmness and helps improve sleep.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a particular form of massage that has a powerful effect on boosting the immune system. it is also cleansing and pain relieving. It is a very gentle, flowing and rhythmic massage that has a profound effect on many levels.
Our therapists are trained to use ACE cupping machine which can help:
- Soften tight muscles
- Post cosmetic or oncology surgery
- Tone muscles that are over worked and over stretched
- Loosen adhesions
- Lift connective tissue
- Bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues
- Draw debris from deep inflammation and injury to the skin surface for elimination
- Drain excess fluid and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways
This type of massage can be using for common complaints such as:
- Muscular tightness and pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arthritic Pain
- Recurrent infections
- Restricted joint mobility
Price: Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
1 hour £50.00
If you feel a body treatment is not your preferred choice, you have the option of Lymph Drainage Reflexology (RLD).
Note: Massage is not a substitute for medical treatment nor is it a diagnostic system. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.
"I've had Reflexology with Anne-Marie before. Thought I'd try Reiki and so I got a combo treatment of both. It was amazing, another level of relaxation. Plus they are a great way to try other treatm..."