AIRMID THERAPIES LOCATION
Airmid Therapies is located in the heart of Newry and Mourne, in the distinctive Ring of Gullion, an idillic surrounding in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) which conveys a calm atmosphere and a sense of well-being.
We are three miles from Newry City and two miles from the Southern border. Ample parking is available. Please note, we are based on the Newtown road in Cloughogue, (not Belleek, Camlough Rostrover). Please do not use in-car Sat Navs as they are not always accurate. Our address is:Airmid Therapies
27 Newtown Road
Newry Bus Station in City Centre or Newry Train Station
Taxis: Taxiline 15 Canal Street Newry 028 3026 0888 Clanrye Taxis 53 Monaghan Street Newry 028 3026 4666
Visit http://www.translink.co.uk for more information.
We see clients from Co.Down, Co.Armagh, Co.Louth and surrounding areas.
We have treatments which are wheelchair accessible. There is ramp access with a hand rail into the cabin and Cottage where the therapies are provided. There are outside lights which come on automatically with movement. We have an ergonomic therapy couch which can be adjusted for your needs. A toilet is provided for your convenience. You can enter the waiting area where you will be greeted and shown into the therapy room. There is ample parking on site with no charge - private parking. We tend to have 30 minutes between appointments so you can take your time after your treatment.
From the North / Newry
- From A1 exit B113 for Forkhill
- Take 4th exit at Cloughogue roundabout for Forkhill, travel 1 mile (From Newry, take 3rd exit at Cloughogue roundabout for Forkhill)
- Turn left at Newtown Road, into Parkview housing estate and travel 1 mile
- Airmid Therapies is on your right at 27 Railside.
From the South
- Take the M1 / N1 Northbound
- Exit at junction 20 for Jonesbrough and turn right
- Take 1st exit at roundabout for Newry (at Carrickdale Hotel)
- Continue straight on Dublin road for 2 miles
- Turn left after Morgan’s Diner into Lower Newtown Road
- Take 1st right onto Newtown Road and travel half a mile
- Airmid Therapies is on your left at 27 Railside.
"I've had Reflexology with Anne-Marie before. Thought I'd try Reiki and so I got a combo treatment of both. It was amazing, another level of relaxation. Plus they are a great way to try other treatm..."