Reflexology Refresher Course (1 Day)
Have you trained as a reflexologist but haven't practiced in a while (for months or years) - this course is for you.
Prerequisites - Reflexology Level 3 (or above) Diploma and hold a valid anatomy & physiology Level 3 certificate.
Duration - 1 Day Time: 9am-6pm (mostly practical)
Sunday (or Wednesday option on request). See upcoming dates below.
Small in-class learning, 6 students max. Theory in the morning and practical in the afternoon
Cost - £160.00
Accreditation - FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists) Accredited
Assessments/Exams: Ongoing assessments throughout the day - certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the day and wehn the tutor is satisfied with your level of competency.
Course Materials - all course materials are provided, including a hard copy manual, extra hand outs, couches, towels, oils.
What you need to bring to class - tunic or therapist uniform, lunch and a willingness to learn!
Dates for 2023/2024
|Sunday 15th October 2023|
|Sunday 28th January 2024|
- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Zone Therapy and Referral Areas
- What is Reflexology & How Reflexology works
- Benefits of Reflexology/Foot Massage
- Contraindications & Contagious Conditions
- Client Consultation & Consultation Form
- Aftercare Advice & GP Referral Letter
- Hygiene & Preparing your Work Area
- Health & Safety
- Professional Ethics
- GDPR/Data Protection/Client Confidentiality
- Structure and Function of the Foot
- Reflexology Techniques
- Reflexology Foot Routine
- Reflexology Helper Areas
- Reflexology Hand Routine
"I've had Reflexology with Anne-Marie before. Thought I'd try Reiki and so I got a combo treatment of both. It was amazing, another level of relaxation. Plus they are a great way to try other treatm..."