Warm Bamboo Massage
Bamboo Massage is a unique massage using heated bamboo rods to knead and roll out knots and relax tense muscles.
What is involved in a Warm Bamboo Massage treatment?
A consultation is required before/at your first treatment; this ensures warm bamboo massage is right for you. A warm bamboo massage can be concentrated on specific painful areas and can be a deep massage or a lighter full body massage can be carried out. The massage therapist uses the addition of different sized smooth warm bamboo sticks to massage during the warm bamboo massage.
Every treatment is tailored to the recipient's needs and towels are used to ensure your modesty. Oils are used to help nourish the skin and allow a smooth continuous flowing movement.
What are the benefits of warm bamboo massage?
Warm bamboo massage can be of specific help to:
- Athletes or occasional sports enthusiast
- Individuals with chronic joint or muscle injuries
- Individuals that perform repetitive work that cause considerable strain on muscles and joints
- Individuals who suffer from stress
Warm bamboo massage can help many aliments and usually focuses on a specific problem such as:
- Chronic pain
- Limited mobility
- Recovery from injuries (e.g. whiplash, falls, sports injury)
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postural problems
- Muscle tension or spasm
- Relieves muscular tension
- Increase joint and muscle flexibility
- Improve sports performance and endurance
- Increase energy and vitality
- Reduces stress by delivering an incredible sensation of relaxation
- Improve overall health and well-being
- Renew your body and calm your mind
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Aids in Lymphatic drainage
Price: For a 1 hour treatment of warm bamboo massage £50.00
For an hour and a half treatment of warm bamboo massage £75.00
Note: Warm Bamboo massage is not a substitute for medical treatment nor is it a diagnostic system. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.
"I've had Reflexology with Anne-Marie before. Thought I'd try Reiki and so I got a combo treatment of both. It was amazing, another level of relaxation. Plus they are a great way to try other treatm..."