Natural Lift Facial Massage
Natural Lift Facial Massage incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques from both Japanese Face Massage & Indian Face Massage – also known as Facial Rejuvenation or Natural Facelift. It also incorporates complementary techniques from acupressure and Facial Reflexology.
These techniques can:
- Increase blood circulation
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Improve lymphatic flow and removes toxins
- Strengthen and tone muscles, helping prevent sagging skin and fine lines
- Repair and balance the condition of the skin, minimising the ageing process
- Balance energy, improving the health and appearance of the facial tissue.
- Release stresses and traumas locked deeply into the muscles and energy of the face, head and neck.
This treatment is specifically designed using a combination of techniques to improve the complexion, remove toxins from the face, prevent and reduce facial wrinkles and age spots whilst balancing the life force energy holistically, helping to improve overall health. This facial massage produces the equivalent of an acupuncture facelift without the insertion of needles. It has no side effects and is a very effective method of facial care.
What is involved in a Natural Lift Facial Massage treatment?
A consultation is required at your first treatment; this ensures a Natural Lift Massage is right for you. The recipient lies on a couch. Typically, an a Natural Lift Facial Massage lasts approximately 45 minutes and includes the head, face, neck and shoulders. Every treatment is tailored to the recipient's needs and areas can be omitted or worked on longer. During the treatment towels are used to ensure your modesty. Aromatherapy oils or creams are be used to help nourish the skin and allow a smooth continuous flowing movement.
What are the benefits of Natural Lift Facial Massage?
Natural Lift Facial Massage can help many aliments including the sample list below:
- Improve skin suppleness
- Reduce and release any muscle tension in the face and jaw
- Reduce expression lines and wrinkles
- Relieve stress symptoms such as insomnia, headaches and eye strain
- Tones and helps to tighten the skin and underlying muscle
- Stimulate rejuvenation and cellular activity
- Aid lymphatic circulation, increasing the elimination of toxins and the supply of nutrients to the cells.
- Aid the removal of dead skin cells
- Maintain a fresh, youthful appearance
- Promote blood circulation
- Enhance mental and physical relaxation
Price: For a 45 minute treatment of Natural Lift Facial Massage £30.00
Note: Natural Lift Facial Massage is not a substitute for medical treatment nor is it a diagnostic system. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.